top of page

Specialty Intensives

Our SpecialtyIntensives are designed for Beginning/Intermediate - Advanced dancers, ages 8+yrs, looking to focus more on a specific style.  Students will take 3-6 classes per day in multiple styles of dance. These Intensives are more rigorous and require commitment to learning & improving their dance skills!

Cancellation Policy:  If you need to cancel your enrollment before the 75% remainder has been charged, the 25% non-refundable deposit will be issued as a studio credit to your account.  If you need to cancel after you have already paid full total of the intensive the 75% remainder can be refunded back to your credit card and the 25% deposit will be issued as a credit to your studio account.  In the event that you do need to cancel, we ask that you please notify us at least 1 week before your intensive due to limited intensive sizes and waitlisted students.

 WHAT TO EXPECT AT SPECIALTY INTENSIVES 

Dancers will be split up into smaller groups based on age and/or skill level. They will stay in these groups for the majority of their classes. We will have separate Beginner/Intermediate & Advanced rooms.

Depending on the length of the Intensive, dancers will be taking anywhere from 3-6 classes per day, in their specific genre.

Dancers will need to bring healthy snacks and/or lunch with them each day. They will get to take 1-2 snack breaks and/or lunch break each day. Dancers also must bring their own refillable water bottle.

Be prepared to work! These intensives are geared towards students with a minimum of 1 year prior dance experience. We LOVE to have a good time, but hard work & commitment is also important!

HIGH SCHOOL DANCE TEAM INTENSIVE

Monday 7/31 - Thursday 8/3

Beginner, Intermediate, & Advanced Levels- 9th-12th Grade

Offering classes in the following styles:  Technique, Jazz, Hip Hop, Pom, St Jazz/Jazz Funk, & Tumbling

9am-2pm

Early Bird (Feb): $300

Full Price (March-June): $325

 

MAIN STUDIO

767 INDUSTRIAL RD, San Carlos

BALLET INTENSIVE

Monday 6/12 - Friday 6/16

 

INTERMEDIATE (11+YRS)

10:00am-1:00pm

Early Bird (Feb): $340

Full Price (March-June): $375

ADVANCED (13+YRS)

2:00pm-6:00pm

Early Bird (Feb): $450

Full Price (March-June): $500

The Ballet Intensive will include classes in Ballet Conditioning, Technique, Variations, and Pre-Pointe/Pointe Class.  Dancers must be approved by their ballet instructor in order to be on pointe for Pre-pointe/Pointe class.  Dancers not yet approved for pointe shoes will take pre-pointe/pointe class in soft ballet shoes.  There will be a performance on last day of intensives.

RWC STUDIO

2601 SPRING ST, REDWOOD CITY

HIP HOP INTENSIVE

Monday 7/10 - Wednesday 7/12

Beginner, Intermediate, & Advanced Levels Ages 11+

9am-2pm

Early Bird (Feb): $250

Full Price (March-June): $270

 

RWC STUDIO

2601 SPRING ST, REDWOOD CITY

TAP INTENSIVE

Tuesday 7/25 - Friday 7/28

 

JR/INTERMEDIATE: 8-12yrs

TEEN/SENIOR:  13-18+yrs

(4+ yrs of Tap training recommended)

$700

This Intensive is put on by Tap into the Network. 

Registration must be done through their website.

Experience 4-days of Master Classes with TITN's incredible faculty! Class content will focus on helping dancers express themselves and find their unique performance style. Technique, Performance Tricks, Competitive Tips and MORE!

 

RWC STUDIO

2601 SPRING ST, REDWOOD CITY

COMPANY INTENSIVE

This intensive is reserved for Company dancers only

13+ YRS

Monday 7/17 - Thursday 7/20

4-7pm

Early Bird (Feb): $205

Full Price (March-June): $240

COMPANY STUDIO

507 QUARRY RD, SAN CARLOS

8-13 YRS

Monday 7/24 - Thursday 7/27

4-7pm

Early Bird (Feb): $205

Full Price (March-June): $240

COMPANY STUDIO

507 QUARRY RD, SAN CARLOS

bottom of page